Asset Manager – Wind
An opportunity for an exceptional Asset Manager to join an asset management and services company with a >500MW portfolio of onshore renewable assets.
You will be the main contact for all asset management activities carried out on the project and be fully responsible for the day-to-day management of each asset. You will ensure all assets are in compliance with statutory requirements for Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
The position will be split between home, site, and the company's Bristol office.
- Management of SPV contracts
- Enhancing wind and solar asset management practices
- Perform site inspections to ensure that activities are being completed safely and to a high standard as required by internal requirements
- Identify equipment faults, carry out diagnoses and troubleshooting activities with support from the Monitoring Team.
- Manage the project operational budgets by monitoring spend to budget
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years' experience in wind or solar farm asset management activities
- Experience with remote monitoring systems on plant and equipment
- Driving license - travelling across the UK will be required