Battery Systems Delivery Team Leader
A Battery Systems Delivery Team Leader is required by a global leader in the battery storage space to lead their project development team of Project Managers and Engineers in Germany. You will managing projects from development through construction to commercial operations and support with all technical aspects of the project.
- Provide leadership and manage team of Project Managers and engineers focused on the execution of utility
scale & C&I energy storage projects
- Establish and maintain processes with internal stakeholders from FID to COD
- Support the procurement team to prepare, negotiate and manage equipment supply agreements and contracts
- Work with the construction team on permitting to ensure that all construction permits have been obtained successfully
- Support construction teams during installation across project locations
- Management responsibility for battery system commissioning
- Accountable for site health, safety and environmental programs. Monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of site written programs, general safety rules, and overall performance of HSE programs.
- Significant experience of energy storage systems engineering, integration and commissioning
- Solid track record leading a team of project managers and engineering professionals
- Background in Renewables, PV, Battery storage, EPC and hybrid system (renewables plus storage)
- Experience of running projects in accordance with HSE and contracts.