Job ID 15512
Bid Coordinator required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in the USA
- Coordinate planning of bid rounds, including building organizational tools listing bid requirements, team and third-party deliverables, bid preparation timeline and milestones, organizing and attending regular team meetings and workshops and recording actions.
- Coordinate and contribute to bid drafting in line with the writing guidelines and approved storyline, including directly drafting generalist sections and following up and ensuring overall consistency and quality control of specialist sections drafted by leads.
- Maintain bid preparation timeline, and report progress, potential delays and hotspots.
- Maintain and track bid budget spend vs. progress, reporting on potential overspend.
- Ensure bids are drafted with the required level of quality and consistency, prepare and organize all bid appendices and coordinate redaction of confidential information.
- Support preparation of shareholder reporting materials, peer-review materials and team updates materials.
- Coordinate post-bid requests, including responses to clarification questions, additional materials preparation, and support to additional management and shareholder approvals.
- Prepare post-award requirements, including listing bid commitments, award requirements, and other applicable requirements supporting transition to the project team.
- Support new opportunity scouting (e.g., next state procurement rounds) evaluation and decision making - also in between active bid periods.
- Conduct market research and gather competitive intelligence, including coordinating with the technical team to produce competition maps and other reporting materials/
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience coordinating inputs from multidisciplinary teams and delivering on integrated deliverables (bids, business plan proposals, etc.) within the renewables and/or offshore industry.
- Knowledge of project controls and project management, including planning, scheduling, resourcing, budgeting, cost control, cost estimation, risk management and information management.