BOP Package Execution Manager
BoP Package Manager required as part of a new world-leading execution team for a landmark offshore wind project in Japan. The position can be based either in Tokyo or in Amsterdam (with regular travel required).
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with one of the world's largest renewable energy companies with a growing global portfolio of projects.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external policies including local tendering rules and Procurement Management Plan & Manual.
- Maintaining and enhancing HSE in planning of package scope.
- Liaising with Procurement team to support procurement and local content activities (as applicable).
- Ensuring coordination with other Package Managers, Procurement team & Regulatory team.
- Leading the BOP tender process and ensuring BOP interfaces & deliverables are developed.
- Developing the Employer's Requirements, specifications, design and technical documents for the BOP package, for both execution and operational needs.
- Ensuring the BOP package is progressing according to development scope, budget and quality.
- Managing the technical requirements of the procurement and supply of the BOP agreement.
- Ensuring transparent decision making and adequate documentation.
- Driving risk management within the BOP package.
- Preparing QA/QC plan & Quality activity schedule in conjunction with QA/QC Manager.
- Overall accountability for the BOP development deliverables.
- Contract management of offshore support structure fabrication and installation through the EPC agreement. The role will require frequent visits to fabrication, marshalling and construction sites for Safety, Schedule and Quality verification.
- Effective management of the budget and commercial variation claims maintaining close coordination of interfaces with other Contractors, the Turbine supplier
- (SGRE) and the GPI development team.
- Reporting to project leadership the individual should be technically competent, commercially focused and highly organised, with recent experience of similar offshore wind projects.
- Strong BOP Commercial experience.
- Team player with good social & communication skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy and willing to support/help others.
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed.
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely & independently while updating team on progress regularly.