Branch Administrator – Taiwan
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Smart Grid,Solar
The global renewables opportunity is truly enormous. With predicted 24m jobs by 2030, its growth is set to generate unprecedented demand to secure the most experienced teams to develop renewable energy projects worldwide.
Taylor Hopkinson has been solely dedicated to renewables for over a decade. We've developed an admirable reputation for our trusted industry knowledge and network of renewables professionals earning us the 'Recruiter of the Year 2019' award from industry.
We are now looking for a highly organised and professional administrator to join our team in Taiwan. You will be responsible for all administrative, facilities and operational project support duties in our Taipei office, while supporting the team as Personal Assistant. This important role will also involve building relationships and providing service and support to Taylor Hopkinson's portfolio of contractors in Taiwan.
- First point of contact for Taiwan office, meeting and greeting clients, candidates and suppliers and organising meetings and related hospitality / catering
- Facilities and office management - ensuring the office runs smoothly, safely and efficiently and managing mail, stationery and suppliers
- Supporting consultants in the delivery of their role through administrative support
- Arranging team travel, accommodation bookings, diary management, meeting minutes and other ad hoc duties
- Providing accounts payable and receivable administration support to global finance team through sales and purchase invoice data entry, issuing GUI invoices and some basic credit control
- Administering placement of online adverts across all our media channels, and ensuring consistency and quality is maintained
- Supporting with induction process for new Taiwan branch employees
- Providing support to Contractor Co-ordinator and wider contract team to ensure an efficient professional service to our contractors and clients
- Supporting with responding to first line telephone or email queries from new and existing contractors, or referring to appropriate team member for management
- Becoming a CRM super-user in order to support the team and promote first class data management
- Degree educated, with fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Previous professional experience in a sales support, human resources or other varied administration function
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working, with excellent organisational skills to successfully manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously, and maintain a professional, safe and comfortable office environment
- Time management skills to prioritise urgent and important tasks ensuring project deadlines are achieved
- Detail-driven approach to ensure accuracy of information
- High level of communication skills demonstrated both verbally and in writing, to ensure a clear understanding and strong relationships with international teams, while championing the global company culture and values
- Strong forward planning skills to make appropriate decisions to ensure potential challenges are overcome before they present a problem in real time
- Problem solving skills to ensure that obstacles to success and various challenges are successfully overcome
- Effective use of technology including MS Office applications (365 / Sharepoint) and online portals
Are you a strong communicator with a real drive to succeed? Do you want to work in a diverse team with a genuine focus on sustainability? We have ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, and we need the best people. Join our award-winning team.
What it's like to work at Taylor Hopkinson?
Our culture is professional and fun while being ambitious and target-driven, and we work as one team to achieve our goals. '100% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally.'
We look for people who can make a significant and long-term contribution to the business, and we offer real opportunities for career development and progression from the outset. The financial and personal rewards for high achievement are outstanding