Brand & Communications Manager
Brand and Communications Manager working directly for one of the world's largest owner operators of onshore wind.
This is a full-time, permanent position which is based in Edinburgh.
This is a key position to execute and monitor the Brand Strategy. The role will interface closely across all departments, particularly with the Executive Committee, Asset Management team and ESG Committee.
This role will also work closely with the HR team in aligning and promoting the brand and culture, inside and outside the organisation. This will be achieved by building strong relationships with all stakeholders, promoting the brand, corporate mission, vision, and values. Building content and ensuring its placement through the relevant media platforms.
Key tasks will include:
- The Brand and Communications Manager will execute and monitor our Brand Strategy with the strategic support of our ESG Manager, delivering demonstrable benefit through:
- In-house production and management of internal and external communication.
- Ensuring control of the brand for positioning in the market and stakeholder engagement.
- Guaranteeing faster turnaround to respond to external comms, press, media enquiries.
- Coordinating development of leadership through all available media channels and format (events, industry forums, case studies, etc).
- Executing the internal corporate communications.
- Managing and producing the All Hands and Bulletin.
- Supporting internal communications produced by HR.
- Managing and working with third-party external media agency partners.
- Managing the Copywriter in the production of materials for Communication Campaigns.
- Managing stories created by communities.
- Supporting the execution of our Stakeholder Engagement Plan through engagement campaigns.
- Monitoring and developing the Social Media Strategy, considering long-term requirements, and aligning with the Brand Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement Plan, reporting quarterly to the Executive Committee on any necessary changes.
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of the brand campaigns using agreed KPIs.
- Strong creative and editorial skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, an effective relationship builder to work with all stakeholders.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent or native English speaker.
- Desirable- French language or any other European Language.
- Expert in Social Media use.
- Experience in a similar field.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, social media Analytical tools, Digital Marketing and Adobe Reade.
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or similar.
- Desirable- Experience in International and multi-lingual working environments.
- Desirable- Experience in Copy Writing.
- Desirable- Understanding of Prezi.