Branding Specialist Australia
Job ID 8556
- Assist with the development and execution of regional marketing plan to align with global branding objective and local business target.
- Assist with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing and press release.
- Responsible for executing marketing activities, including tradeshow, conference, workshop, customer event, direct marketing, online marketing, etc.
- Assist branch offices with managing advertising initiatives and media plans.
- Provide feedback and best practices to the HQ Marketing team on daily basis.
- Develop sales tools, training materials, conduct theme and content development for a variety of projects.
- Review various marketing materials and make recommended edits.
- Communicate with colleagues and vendors in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, and Australia.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above. 1-2 years' related working experience is preferred.
- Have a solid knowledge in Renewable Energy or related field.
- Good communication and negotiation skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Multitasking while remaining efficient.
- Able to provide innovative ideas or solutions.
- Work under pressure.