Business Development Analyst – Madrid
Floating Wind Farm,Offshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson is looking for a Business Development Analyst, based in Madrid, who is passionate about offshore wind technology. This person will join an international and dynamic team of leading and prominent professionals within one of the companies with the greatest potential and projection in the floating wind market.
- Evaluate markets, project development partners and project development strategies
- Gather global market intelligence including aspects such as renewable energy/offshore wind fundamentals, regulatory, macro-economic, political, etc.
- Develop and update internal and external presentations
- Be involved in project cash flow modelling or other high level economical modelling as well as reading and commenting on legal documents such as terms sheets, shareholder's agreements, or consulting services contracts
- Support the internal organization regarding business development and daily activities
- Support the VP Business Development in discussions with existing and/or potential local partners and decision-making process
- Bachelor's Degree (master's degree is a plus)
- Experience with market evaluation, renewable energy projects or offshore energy/offshore wind will be viewed favorably
- Knowledge of renewable energy/power sector economics
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Exceptional written communications and presentation skills
- Full geographic availability
- Fluency in English is a MUST, Spanish is desirable, other languages a plus