Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager/Specialist will have responsibility for project development, research and analyze market investment opportunities in the Philippines. The position will work closely with the Risk Control and M&A team to quickly compose the deal structure. Market analysis and domain of the electrical sector regulation, price regulation, contracts, acquisitions and asset evaluation (energy yield model and designs optimization will be part of their daily business Sale of renewable energy projects (under construction or COD) located in the Philippines and internationally.
- responsible of the development, communications with public administration, utilities or REE staff and handle the permits, license and authoritarian process.
- Coordinate and planning of the activity, achieving the policies defined by the strategic plan.
- Supervise co development agreement and the possible risk in each investment opportunity.
- Evaluate the status of the projects during the development phase.
- Project Transaction Execution: Lead the origination, negotiation, and closing of project SPV transactions, including term sheet development and negotiation and managing diligence processes, contract execution & shares transfer.
- Realization of commercial proposals (non-binding and binding offers) destined to create value for our clients.
- Effectively and professionally manages relationships the with all the companies involved (EPC, investor, developers, utilities, landowners...)
- Bachelor's degree, civil or industrial engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the same position in the Philippines with proven development experience.
- Deep understanding of 'greenfield' development process for solar PV and storage projects (including site control, securing interconnection, permitting process, etc.). Good knowledge of associated business development costs.
- Management - Good Project Management skills and Knowledge of AutoCAD, PVSys.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills; ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Any other language skills will be a plus but not mandatory.