Business Development Manager, C&I
A Business Development Director is required to work with a Tier-1 solar module manufacturer based in Munich.
This role sits within the Commercial and Industrial (C&I) division, and would see you focusing on sales and business development of solar and battery storage systems to key C&I accounts.
- Achieve, meet and maximise sales performance against agreed targets
- Lead sales and negotiation meetings
- Elaborate and cooperate in contract drafting and calculation
- Build and maintain long-term business relationships with customers through sales, marketing and consulting, including at local and international trade shows and presentations
- Prior experience in the solar PV industry is a must
- Additional experience in rooftop self-consumption systems would be preferred
- Fluency in English and German (with additional European languages being considered favourably)
- Degree education or equivalent professional experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Analytical capabilities
- High levels of organisational skill
This role will require up to 30% travel.