Business Development Manager – Colombia
Job ID 11048
- Sourcing for land and professionals in order to develop greenfield and brownfield solar projects.
- Promoting growth, profitability and sustainability of the market.
- Developing and proposing the business development strategy for Colombia.
- Identifying, assessing and facilitating business development strategy and PPAs.
- Facilitating the link between all local partners and the Spanish headquarter.
- Engineering degree.
- 5 years' experience working within the solar renewable energy sector.
- Solid verifiable experience in Greenfield development from land scouting to RTB phase, incl knowing and complying with national, regional and local regulation.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.