Business Development Manager, Energy Storage
Job ID 18497
Opportunity for an experienced renewable energy business development professional to join a global developer, focused on energy storage opportunities in the Greek market.
The BDM, Energy Storage will lead early-stage development opportunities in the Greek market, partnering and negotiating with various key stakeholders, including landowners and co-development partners.
This position is Athens based, with the successful candidate dividing their time between the home, sites, and office.
- Originate and develop a pipeline of project opportunities in the Greek market, forming and developing relationships with key public personnel, co-development partners, and landowners.
- Lead business development activities for the Greek energy storage market, sharing knowledge with colleagues in country and internationally
- Coordinate work-streams with colleagues from various departments, including legal, engineering, and project finance
- Lead deal structuring and negotiations with local co-development partners, landowners, and other key stakeholders
- Stay informed on key market developments and industry news, events, and legislation to quickly identify new business opportunities
- Strong knowledge of the Greek renewable energy market
- Proven experienced of closing utility-scale renewable energy project opportunities; experience in energy storage a plus
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively alongside colleagues from various teams and departments
- Ability to convince personnel at various levels
- True team player with the desire to actively share findings which can improve results and ways of working
- Excellent analytical skills
- Business fluency in Greek and English languages