Business Development Manager Poland
Taylor Hopkinson has been retained by a leading international consultancy firm in the renewable sector to search and select a Business Development Manager for the exciting mandate of creating their presence in Poland and the Baltic Region.
While supporting the international team in Europe, the UK and the US, this person will develop and strength our client position throughout Poland and Eastern Europe.
- Set up and originate business opportunities for the Polish and Eastern European markets
- Mapp and approach relevant stakeholders including investors, developers, manufacturers and different associations to generate leads to increase the development of the renewable pipeline of the company in those regions
- Advise clients during all the lifecycle of the projects, since the early stage and financing until the construction and asset management
- Collaborate with the international team of the company to support the definition of services and client specifications
- Assess and negotiate technical and financial aspects of the contracts and lead all the relationships with the clients
- Market analysis and contribute to marketing activities
- Adjust the strategy accordingly to the local energy market and the regulatory framework
- Potentially hire new members of the team
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Experience working in the renewable sector in Poland / Eastern European markets
- Client relationship and business development experience
- Fluent in English and Polish and willing to live in Poland
- Flexibility to travel when necessary