Business Development Manager – Solar PV
An opportunity to join a leading international developer of renewable energy as Business Development Manager.
This position would be based in London. Remote/hybrid working opportunities will be on offer, alongside an attractive salary package.
- Origination of opportunities in multiple jurisdictions and market segments
- Support building business plans
- Developing strong external relationships with key stakeholders throughout the market
- Project/pipeline/co-development execution
- Manage auction processes from identification and internal approvals to successful participation
- Manage and run financial models to assess the economics returns of multiple projects
- Comfortable with / Able to negotiate the following contracts: Co-development Agreements, Land related Agreements, Power Purchase Agreements, Engineering-Procurement-Construction contracts, Share Purchase Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements, Investment Agreements
- Be responsible for project and platform budgets, timelines and overall success.
- Reporting concisely and clearly to the Board and Investment Committee on market trends.
- A broad understanding of the renewables industry, power markets and development
- Understanding of project finance, capital structuring, financial modelling and financial indicators
- Strong understanding of general transaction management (managing internal resource/consultants/stakeholders, adhering to transaction timeline)
- Strong understanding of power project/real estate development (land, grid interconnection, permitting)
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and cultures
- A strong level of experience in either of: Infrastructure funds/PE with specific power/renewables experience, renewable energy developer, utility with specific focus on renewables in a similar role