Business Development Manager
Are you a commercially driven Business Development Manager with a passion for renewable energy and an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have experience in the wind energy industry? Then, this opportunity might be for you!
Headquartered in Denmark and with a global presence, we're committed to contributing to a greener future by providing professional and custom-designed products, tools, service, and maintenance equipment to the on- and offshore wind energy industry, power plants, and biogas facilities.
We're growing and expanding its presence in the Taiwan. We are therefore looking for a commercially driven Business Development Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to join the team and together with group management lead the growth efforts in Taiwan and Asia Pacific.
As Business Development Manager for the Taiwan, you will take an active part in the continued growth in Taiwan and Asia Pacific by creating long-term relationships with customers and key players in the wind energy industry. The ideal candidate will have a background and network in wind energy combined with B2B sales experience. As we're still in the early stages of growing its Taiwan presence, it is crucial for the Business Development Manager to be self-driven and have an "all hands on deck" mentality. Reporting to the CEO in Denmark, this position will be Taiwan remote also with some travel requirements specially in Taiwan.
By joining, you will be part of a value-driven and rapidly growing international company where team collaboration and sustainable internal and external relationships are at the core of the business. HQ 30 persons, and 66 persons worldwide.
As Business Development Manager your overall responsibility will be to grow the Taiwan customer base by creating long-term strategic relationships with key players in the wind energy industry. Your responsibilities include:
- Create new business opportunities within the wind energy industry.
- Nurture and grow existing and designated accounts.
- Drive the sales strategy for the Taiwan, including conceptual sales, service, and repair.
- Manage the sales process from prospecting through deal closure.
- Lead negotiation with customers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including upper management, to ensure the implementation of the sales strategy.
- Provide technical information and presentations to customers and at industry-relevant tradeshows and conferences.
- Work in close collaboration with the Taiwan-based warehouse to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Contribute to sales support and marketing activities.
- Carry out administrative tasks in IT systems such as ERP 365 Finance and operations
- 3-5 years of experience in the wind energy industry
- 5-8 years of experience with B2B sales in a technical environment e.g., tooling, hydraulics, lifting equipment
- Strong commercial background and experience
- Extensive network within the wind industry including sub-suppliers will be an advantage
- Experience negotiating deals and framework agreements
- Hands-on, self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and outlook mail and teams
- Ability to travel, mostly in Taiwan and Denmark may required on education/training purposes.