Business Development Manager
Taylor Hopkinson has been retained to search and select a Commercial Manager for a leading international developer of renewables schemes across wind, solar and biomass.
This successful candidate will have responsibility for originating opportunities across the North European market through acquisitions, strategic alliances and co-development agreements.
- Assist in identifying wind and solar development opportunities via acquisition, strategic alliances or joint development agreements (JDA)
- Develop concepts into potential business plans and bid strategies
- Engage with existing JDA partners on development of project pipelines
- Review bids and undertake due diligence with legal, technical and financial advisers
- Manage transaction negotiations and execute sale or purchase transactions
- Co-ordinate external consultants and manage relationships with relevant internal stakeholders across business and functional units
- Degree or Masters in relevant subject (commercial/financial/ technical)
- Demonstrable commercial or development experience in wind or solar projects
- Experience in commercial negotiations and valuations
- Results-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and take the initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills