Cable Pull in Client Representative
Job ID 15789
Cable Pull in Client Representative required for leading Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Scotland.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required.
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties.
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so.
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives from Company and Contractor organisations.
- Marine/Offshore operational experience at Client Representative level.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of installing array and export cables (pull in) in to offshore or wind turbines.
- Previously employed by an installation (Cable pull in) contractor.
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling.
- OGUK Medical certificate including Chester step.
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training/experience.