Cables Offshore Installation Manager
Job ID 22368
Cables Offshore Installation Manager required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in Europe
- Ensure project compliance with statutory, cooperate & project policies, rules & regulations.
- Ensuring project procedures and manuals are kept updated.
- Safe planning, coordination and execution of offshore installation, marine and personnel logistics activities.
- Implementation of and ensuring adherence of work authorisation, custody, and handover procedures.
- Asset management/maintenance from package handover to construction, until final handover to O&M.
- Implementation of OMS (Offshore Management System)
- Scope definition and management of Harbour supervisor, Site technicians, Site admin and Marine Coordination Center staff.
- Manage Consolidated punch list and ensure close-out by contractors.
- Recommended 3 to 5 years of documented experience within construction management, preferable Offshore activities in large scale wind farm projects, including recommended 2 to 3 years of documented leadership experience.
- Technically strong, adaptable, works well in teams, strong communication abilities).
- Good English skills both writing and verbal.