Candidate Consultant (Crewing Team)
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of services including search & selection, business intelligence & HR consulting, permanent recruitment solutions and contractor services.
As the global renewables sector continues to expand (predictions of 24m jobs by 2030), we are growing our award-winning team to meet that demand. We have a fantastic opportunity in our Offshore Wind Crewing Team.
We are seeking conscientious and aspiring individuals who are searching for a varied and rewarding role with real prospects for career development. This role is ideal if you are keen to learn from our experienced team in a dynamic and professional environment. If you have a background in administration or recruitment and want to join a sustainable, high growth sector, this is for you.
You will join an established, successful team and quickly become an expert in your field, sourcing candidates globally using a range of platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter and our industry leading database. Don't worry if you are not familiar with these yet - our training covers all this and more.
You will become adept in engaging with contractors throughout the entire process from sourcing to pre-screening, right through to arranging interviews and providing feedback.
What you offer
- A professional approach to work
- A problem solver who uses initiative to achieve the best outcome
- Able to deliver a high standard of work with a focus on detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- A natural relationship builder
- A keen learner with a genuine interest in the renewables sector
What we offer you
- Market-leading structured training tailored to your needs and current experience
- Ongoing support and professional and personal development plans designed to support and challenge you as your career grows
- The opportunity to work in a truly global, sustainable growth market
- Competitive salaries
- All the tools you need to succeed including a laptop, mobile phone and access to the best systems
- Enviable incentives and a threshold-free commission structure
- An inclusive, progressive and fun culture
We love to promote our team members and 90% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally. We have an enviable reputation in the market, reflected by our outstanding staff retention figures. We were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2019/20 and 2021" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals which is a huge achievement and showcases our dedication.
If you'd like to be part of our successful, innovative team and help us deliver our vision, apply now.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Find out more about us at: