Cell Process Manager Malaysia
An Opportunity for a Well Experienced Cell Process Manager to join a World-Leading Tier 1 Solar Module Manufacturer in Malaysia.
- Responsible for management of Cell Process Department according company's management and development requirements in order to promote the development of the company.
- Full responsible in daily task and management work.
- To fulfill job responsibilities, and ensure that the work in line with quality and EHS management system requirements.
- To ensure the collection, collation and confidentiality of relevant documents.
- Consolidation of daily defect summary prior to production meeting and prepare execution plan for team members.
- Fast feedback management when any abnormal Yield trend is observed
- Responsible for overall Yield control in related to process contributed reasons
- Interface for benchmarking and BKM with other sites (For R&D and Technology Teams)
- BOM (Build of Material) consumption reviewer (Chemical, Gas, Paste and Screen)
- Responsible to manage overall efficiency and interface for improvement with other sites
- Working experience in solar manufacturing or semiconductor.
- Familiar in solar cells process and theory.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal staff of all levels.
- Good spoken and written in English and Chinese. Capability on other languages would be an advantage.
- Possess good management and leadership skills.
- Familiar with Yield Management (Solar or Semiconductor)
- Material Consumption cost management
- Able to lead a team including Section Head and Engineers, headcount around 35 person