Monitor the Financial performance of the business :Ensures compliant accounting in all jurisdictions and at all the levels required in compliance with local and Group requirements.
- Ensures effective reporting on business performance to support management's control of performance and operational as well as investment decisions.
- Builds et manages the team of Finance professionals and associated organizations (expert advise, external resources where opportune) to ensure that the BU and the Group can be adequately supported on all Financial aspects required by the business and its environment.
- Monitors and develops a complete set of internal controls to protect the value of the BU's assets, the execution of the business plan, and ensure its compliance.
- Ensures a rigorous cash management of the BU and associtated cash forecasts with Group Treasury to ensure effective Financing and optimization of cash through the organization.
- Manages and develops adequate processes and information systems to meet all information obligations as efficiently as possible and provide adequate measures of performance in support of a leading edge market position of the business. This shall be done in close collaboration with the Group to ensure maximum consistency and synergies where relevant.
- Overseas all local initiatives to optimize the financing of the business, in line with the Group's financial strategy and in close collaboration with Group's commercial finance resources (Financing and M&A).
A recognized University degree in including Finance Management / Economics
- A proven track record of managing a comparable set of tasks (if not all, at least a material part).
- A strong experience in Controllership and ability to manage / supervise the organization necessary to measure de Financial Performance of the business and all its associated internal controls.
- Proven experience of people management and team leadership.
- Fluency in English and French