Do you want to play a key role in delivering Sweden's carbon neutral targets through the development of utility scale offshore wind projects? The CEO of this newly formed JV project will oversee and supervise the complete joint venture operation reporting to a board of directors representing the shareholders. You will take the operation from a (heavily backed) start up to what is anticipated will be a utility scale operation in the Nordics proving a huge source of alternative energy, with two prominent shareholders you will have access to significant resources.
- Development and implementation of project strategies and plans.
- Delivery of project objectives and milestones on time and on budget.
- Commercial responsibility across the project.
- Interfacing externally and relationship management, with industrial partners and government officials.
- Promotion of the project with a range of stakeholders.
- Interface with, and motivate, project team members from multiple disciplines and countries.
- Liaise with cross function teams to facilitate decisions and resolve/mitigate project risks and issues.
- Achievement of consistency across the project from a technical, commercial and contractual perspective.
- Regular reporting to the board of directors.
- Substantial project management/directorship experience with a proven track record of delivery of large-scale projects.
- Entrepreneurially minded with the ability to grow the operation from early stages to a sizeable, prominent offshore development joint venture.
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with a diverse board of directors.
- Good understanding of:
- the offshore wind industry,
- large infrastructure projects, preferably including bank financing of such projects,
- the Swedish energy policy and related regulatory framework,
- health, safety and environmental legislation associated with construction projects.
- Solid experience in financial accountability and reporting
- Capable of supervisory capacity for planning, organising, communicating and personnel management skills
- Team player with good social skills and an expert in working with, and building, multi-disciplinary teams
- Personality for stakeholder engagement including charisma and ability to engage with non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting
- Reliable, trustworthy and willing to support/help others
- Fluent in Swedish and English