Chief Projects Officer
Floating Wind Farm
Key leadership opportunity with a leading international floating offshore wind developer.
This a full-time, permanent staff position which requires either a full-time base or regular presence in Stockholm.
The Chief Projects Officer shall oversee and supervise all ongoing projects, drive the development of new projects in line with the company's strategy and manage a group of project managers. The Chief Projects Officer will head up, and grow, the Project Department which today consists of 7 direct reporting staff. The PD will report to the CEO and be part of the senior management team.
- Implementation of the Project Development and Project Management strategies and plans.
- Delivery of project portfolio objectives.
- Budgeting and planning of project portfolio.
- Ensure that the projects are sufficiently staffed and resourced.
- Motivate, encourage and support team members towards an efficient operation.
- Interfacing externally, relationship management and promotion of projects.
- Continue to build the team of project managers.
- Contribute to business development.
- Demonstrable experience in a Project/EPC Director, Portfolio or similar level position with an offshore or floating offshore wind developer is essential.
- Significant experience of project development/management/leadership experience within offshore wind with a proven track record of delivering large-scale projects.
- Good understanding of the offshore wind industry, large infrastructure projects and engineering principles.
- Capable of supervisory capacity for planning, organising, communicating and personnel management
- Team player with good social skills and an expert in working with, and building multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability of stakeholder engagement and engage with non-technical audiences.
- Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting.
- Solid experience in financial modelling and reporting.
- Reliable, trustworthy and willing to support/help others.
- Fluent in English.