Chinese Speaking Present Process Manager-Top Solar Company
Job ID 19847
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Present Process Manager/Present Process Engineer to join a global leading solar company in Sarawak. If candidates are from out of East Malaysia, the client will offer a working permit.
It is an onsite role. Ideally, the candidate can speak fluent Chinese and English.
- Under the guidance of the technical manager, assist the technical work of the department, organize and supervise the staff of the department to complete various tasks within the scope of responsibilities of the department;
- Formulated and implemented the company's new product and technology development plan;
- Formulate and implement the company's technical management system and technical and technological standards, be responsible for formulating or modifying technical regulations, and prepare technical regulations related to process operation methods, correct use, maintenance and technical safety of machinery, equipment and utensils;
- Responsible for the company's new technology introduction and product development work plan and implementation, to ensure the expansion of product varieties, responsible for organizing the development and promotion of new products, and timely organizing the trial production of new products;
- Organize technical personnel to complete the development and promotion of new products and technologies with independent intellectual property rights on time, with quality and quantity guaranteed;
- Responsible for the formulation, promotion and debugging of the process conditions of CZ silicon, the analysis of production line output and line breaking, and give the treatment measures;
- Responsible for exception handling, cause analysis, preventive measures and accident reduction;
- Responsible for writing and reviewing SOP, upgrading and revising SOP.
- Responsible for the introduction of department staff and the performance evaluation and management of the department staff
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- At least 5 years of relevant technical experience, proficient in the knowledge and skills of single crystal rod pulling;
- Familiar with the influencing factors and analysis of the yield of single crystal drawbar;
- Good conduct, good professional quality, strong ability to work under pressure, good communication and coordination skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must know Chinese in speaking & reading. Or else, only speaking Chinese will also be considered.