Chinese Speaking Process Project Principal Engineer-Sarawak
Job ID 19846
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Project Principal Engineer to join a global leading solar company in Sarawak. If candidates are from out of East Malaysia, the client will offer a working permit.
It is an onsite role. Ideally, the candidate can speak fluent Chinese and English.
- Responsible for process development, thermal field design and machining technology related to single crystal drawbar;
- Responsible for the continuous improvement and upgrading of single-crystal furnace hardware;
- Responsible for the investigation and development of other efficient rod drawing technologies, including CCZ and RCZ;
- Responsible for drafting and writing relevant technical documents;
- Responsible for the establishment of single crystal quality standards;
- Responsible for the work planning of the project team of the single crystal technology department;
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in physics related;
- More than 5 years single crystal rod drawing technical background;
- Strong technology research and development ability.