C&I / SCADA Engineer
Job ID 11607
C&I / Scada Engineer required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Scotland.
- Responsible for overseeing design, build, testing, commissioning, and handover to operations of all Control and SCADA systems for a major offshore wind farm construction project.
- Producing high quality technical requirements specifications.
- Reviewing and approving Contractor detail design specifications.
- Effectively managing C&I and Telecoms project interfaces.
- Ensuring delivery of C&I and Telecoms scope to programme and budget.
- Attending and signing off on factory and site acceptance testing and commissioning milestones.
- Must have experience of control / automation / SCADA system delivery on large construction projects.
- Knowledge of Telecoms and Network infrastructure and previous experience in wind industry (desirable).
- Knowledge of OT (operating technology) Cyber Security (desirable).