Clerk of Works – Onshore Cable Route
A Clerk of Works for the Onshore Cable Route is required to join a major Offshore Wind Farm developer and project in Scotland.
- The role will be Site based on the cable route between Tealing and Carnoustie.
- Oversee multiple work fronts and activities on site and report to the Site Manager/Project Manager as required
- Monitor, supervise and liaise with multiple sub-contractor parties on site.
- Regularly review drawings and discuss with internal design team.
- Review RAMS and Methodology documents to ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Ensure and maintain lines of communication with the main contractors.
- Attend contractor's toolbox talks and end of day site debrief meetings and coordination meetings.
- Supervise the works and advise, update, record the project progress and ensure records and photos are kept.
- Attend witness points as the Employer and be responsible for ensuring quality is being met on site through the Inspection and Testing process
- Track material resource deliveries arriving on site and advise of issues affecting essential deliveries (ducts, cable, gravel, CBS, etc)
- Coordinate and liaise with on-site consultant team as required and supporting functions (Environmental /Health and Safety team)
- Monitor progress against the construction programme and advise the Site Manager/ Project Manager of any risks that will delay or hinder progress on the project.