Client Development Director
We have been retained by a Global Engineering Consultancy to support the critical hire of a Client Development Director for its Renewable Energy Business.
The Client Development Director will lead the company's continued growth within the RE Investment sector, developing new partnerships with an array of key clients.
This position would require the candidate to commit to spending several days per week in the company's flagship London office.
- Develop new partnerships by establishing contact with key target clients from across the Renewable Energy Investment market
- Perform as primary point of contact with clients, addressing service requests, needs, and queries as required
- Expanding company footprint within existing client organisations, creating strong relationship and driving an exceptional client experience in all areas
- Owning and driving the revenue target ensuring quality of earnings, commercial and
- governance excellence
- Continue to grow existing commissions, while pushing additional service/capability sales to maximise commercial opportunities across the business
- Remaining fully updated on renewable energy sector and key players within it to make informed business development decisions
- Proven sector network and ability to bring a number of key clients from the RE investment space with you
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to/record of establishing relationships with a wide variety of RE clients
- Strong industry knowledge with an understanding of solar, onshore wind, offshore wind, energy from waste and biomass etc. sectors and technologies
- Previous experience working in a similar position, ideally within a Management Consultancy or similar organisation
- Competent ability to demonstrate how you will expand existing commissions and client base, selling additional services/capabilities to maximise commercial opportunities
- Demonstrable sales track record within a comparable role