Client Rep – Export Cables
Opportunity for Client Reps (Export Cable) with a leading offshore wind farm developer based in the UK.
This project will either be staring in April or May 2021 running until September or October 2021.
Rotation is subject to change due to the uncertainties regarding Covid. The options are 14 days on/off or 28 days on/off.
These client rep opportunities are inside IR35
- Maintain an accurate record of all installation activities on a daily basis throughout the execution phase
- Ensure that all relevant approved procedures and risk assessments are followed by the contractor
- Ensure the Contractor proactively manages safety and quality
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation. Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives from Contractor organisations
- Daily recording of activities relating to load-out, transit, positioning and installation
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- BOSIET/HUET incl. CA-EBS
- Medical certificate including chester step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- LOLER and CDM
- Marine awareness qualifications as required by the package role
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within specific package area
- IT proficient