Client Rep (Foundation & Jacket)
A Foundation Client Representative with Jacket Installation experience is required to work for a leading offshore wind farm developer and be based in Asia
- The Client Rep will be required to work onshore for part of the contract to assist the Offshore Installation Managers with their tasks.
- The reps will go Offshore for the remainder of the project on the jacket installation vessel and perform standard client rep tasks.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Progress Reports (DPR) as required
- Ensure the DPRs are signed by all required parties.
- Review and understand RA/MS and QHSE documents as required before execution phase commences and keep updated on changes in the documents.
- Attend daily meetings, toolbox talks and any other discussions to ensure that the works are being carried out in a safe manner to the required quality.
- During all defined key activities and otherwise as often as practicable be present as a witness during installation.
- Access all work areas provided it is safe to do so
- Participate in safety walks with HSE representatives
- Preform walkdowns on completed jacket installations
- GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- BOSIET/HUET with CA-EBS
- OGUK Medical certificate including chester step
- IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet).
- Good written and verbal English
- Experience offshore wind projects as client rep on the particular scopes in question.
- Minimum 4 years of experience from working as client rep Foundation installation,
- Jacket installation experience would be preferable.
- Experience with offshore heavy lift, floating.