Opportunity for a talented, commercially and financially minded individual to play a key role in the growth of one of the UK's leading renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure companies.
The Commercial/Investment Analyst will have the desire to learn and the willingness to excel their career in a fast paced environment, using strong financial modelling skills to prepare detailed budgets and perform project analysis for potential opportunities.
- Prepare detailed budgets for project analysis across the renewable and sustainable infrastructure business (solar, energy storage, EV)
- Support the planning and development team by analysis potential solar, energy storage and EV projects identified across the UK
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business codes, including quality management and environmental systems
- Assist procurement team via key technology partners
- Partner with commercial and legal teams to deliver company objectives with a range of day-to-day processes
- Min. Bachelor's degree level education
- Experience in renewables and/or sustainable infrastructure/clean tech industries
- Self-driven, with desire to learn and progress as an individual and employee
- Financial modelling experience highly desirable
- Effective team member who excels with collaborative working
- Solution driven with innovative and sound judgement informing actions and decisions
- Computer literate across Microsoft suite
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders