A Commercial Analyst is required to work for a growing IPP offering solar, battery and EV solutions.
In this role you would be responsible for delivering commercial analysis and financial feasibility studies around the business's flagship projects.
This opportunity is located near Heathrow Airport. There are around 40 people in the team who work to develop, engineer, build and operate solar/hybrid sites.
- Work with business partners to assist with procurement matters
- Support the business in its key processes
- Produce project budgets to facilitate project analysis
- Assist in analysing projects across the UK
- Relevant degree level qualifications
- Previous experience in the solar, energy storage or EV sectors, though other renewables experience would be considered
- Experience in financial modelling
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work with stakeholders across and outwith the business