Distributed Energy,Energy from Waste,Offshore Wind
Job Role: Commercial Manager
Location: Denmark, Frederica
Hourly Rate: Up to $90 per hour (all inclusive)
Duration: 01-04-2020 until project completion expected to be April 2023
Languages: Danish & English
Taylor Hopkinson are proudly recruiting a Commercial Manager on behalf of a Global Leading EPC contractor based at our client's offices in Denmark.
As the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for a Compressor Station project.
This project is related to
- management of the EPC Contract for the design
- procurement and construction of the technical plant including civil works and to ensure quality
- budget and timely delivery for all works related to the Contract,
- Coordination with Employer free issued material.
- Project Manager with management of the back-office team and the site organisation.
- Management shall be closely coordinated with the Project Manager of the Compressor station subproject and the Contract responsible for the EPC Contract.
The Commercial Manager based in Denmark shall support the project with expert knowledge related to the Contractual and Project Management of all parts of the process plant.
The job will include:
- content of the final contract fulfils the requirement.
- After signing of the Contract, the role as Commercial Manager will be to assist in the management of all daily activities related to the contract and ensure follow-up on all aspects including commercial, technical, quality and HSE issues.
- The Commercial Manager shall work closely together with the Project Management and shall ensure that all client procedures are followed during the execution of the project.
The scope for the Commercial Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Work close together with the Project Management, support the project team and coordinate with interfacing contract and deliverables.
- Support the Project Management on progress, cost, quality and risk etc. for the EPC Contract
- Participate in the execution of the EPC Contract comprising of the process plant to the compressor station.
- Participate in progress, engineering and site meetings with the suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure that the project team focus on the level of quality required for the technical deliverables.
- Ensure that all project management related issued are handled proactive and sufficiently in corporation with the Contract responsible project participants.
- Coordinate with the other parts of the Baltic pipe organization, by managing the interfaces. This means not only the interfaces within the Compressor station team, but also between the compressor station and other parts of the project (e.g. on-shore pipelines).
- Hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 years' experience.
- Have extensive experience with Contract Management for similar large-scale EPC Contracts - preferably with extensive experience with execution of projects under FIDIC Yellow Book 1999 and oil and gas projects.
- Have extensive experience with Project Management for similar large-scale EPC Contracts for project related to the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with international projects as Employer/project owner.
- Experience with international co-operation, preferably with in the Transmission Service business or similar.
- Corporate language is Danish.
- Project Language is English, which shall be mastered both verbally and in writing.
A fantastic hourly rate is available for the duration of this project!
To apply, please send your up to date CV to Richard Stainforth Account Manager at Taylor Hopkinson via the link below.