Job ID 11988
Commissioning Manager required for a leading Offshore Windfarm developer, based in the UK.
- Experienced Wind Farm Commissioning Project Manager, which will act as a Deputy to a Lead Wind Farm Commissioning Project.
- This Windfarm Commissioning Project Management team will, together with its organisation of Senior Authorised Persons & Control Engineers be responsible for managing and execution of the wind farm energisation, and subsequently commissioning & testing of the overall windfarm for verification of reliability, operability, and grid code compliance.
- An enhanced test program developed by the Windfarm Commissioning team will support that delivery.
- At present, the Onshore Substation is energised. Energisation of Offshore Substation will take place during Q3 2021.
- Consequently, you will be stepping in into an ongoing project where a fast adaption and understanding of scope, deliverables and organisation are paramount for prompt execution.
- An offshore rota will be established between the Windfarm Commissioning Management team and the Construction Package Management Team during peak period of the commissioning phase.
- Proven several years of commissioning project management experiences from similar UK offshore windfarms.
- A strong personal drive and proactive mindset.
- Strong leadership and management skills for impactful communication with teams and stakeholders, development of team and influencing project performance.
- Substantial track record in leading and motivating teams of highly skilled engineers and/or specialists.
- Relevant technical education, for example a bachelor degree in electrical and/or mechanical engineering B.Sc./B.Eng, or equivalent.
- Valid GWO & HUET certificate.
- The Consultant must bring his/her own PC with Microsoft Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 6 or a newer model, or a Windows phone 8.1.