Consents ESG Manager
Job ID 22421
Consents ESG Manager required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in Europe
- Managing the implementation and updating of the principles of the ESG Code tasks, including the acquisition of financial and non-financial data from the Client.
- Managing the implementation of the Due Diligence Directive principles in the value chain.
- Leadership for ESG data collection and active participation in reporting to rating agencies, financing authorities and all relevant stakeholders.
- Support in the drafting of ESG texts for internal and external communication (including the creation of press materials).
- Advising on the implementation of ESG guidelines.
- Participation in the creation of ESG strategy and corporate social responsibility policies.
- Implementation of the Client's information policy on effective reporting of activities in terms of ESG factors.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Client's ESG strategy.
- Development of the Client's internal regulations in ESG reporting taking into account statutory requirements and guidelines.
- Active role in communication and promotion of ESG activities, including with rating agencies, analysts, and investors.
- Ongoing monitoring of ESG regulations and market trends with a focus on the offshore wind sector in Europe.
- Preparation of management analyses and summaries, corporate materials and presentations for the Management Board, Supervisory Board and Project Director.
- MSc or other relevant Master degree.
- Relevant work experience within offshore wind industry, especially in terms of ESG.
- Strong coordination and communication skills in Polish/English.
- Relevant transferable education and skills sufficient to perform the Project Tasks.