Construction and Engineering Site Manager
Job ID 19586
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Construction and Engineering Site Manager to work for a leading international energy producer that is increasing the business of the distributed generation sector in Poland.
This person will support during the construction of solar PV projects in the Country reporting to Head of Engineering and Construction. The person will be required to travel often to the different projects in Poland so the availability to travel is required, with the flexibility to work remotely when possible.
- Support the pre-construction stage liaising with local stakeholders and authorities during the permitting procedures
- Plan, manage and coordinate onsite the projects assigned, mainly solar PV
- Control project costs and deviations to comply with the approved budget
- Coordination with contractors and suppliers of the project
- Evaluate possible risks that affect the normal performance of the project to make timely decisions, mitigate them or reduce their impacts
- Control safety procedures and compliance with norms
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanics or similar
- Experience in the construction of solar PV projects for commercial/industrial scale
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Willingness to travel nationally