Construction Package Logistics Package Manager
Job ID 22371
Construction Package Logistics Manager required for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer based in Europe
- Establish, lead and manage an effective Package team and secure necessary resources.
- Enforce and ensure Package compliance with project processes, policies, systems and procedures and safety philosophy.
- Ensure Package is progressing according to scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk management.
- Manage T&I procurement, establish T&I strategies and planning.
- Support in the reservation of harbours (requirements, lease contracts, heads of terms and reservation agreements).
- Support the technical, consents and regulatory teams with marine and T&I aspects (e.g., Sector Deal).
- Enhance HSSE in planning and execution of scope.
- Package Risk Management.
- Encourage and drive capturing, and implementation of relevant Package lessons Learnt and sharing with wider project team.
- Ensure transparent decision making and adequate documentation, smooth transition to Execution.
- Mechanical engineer (BSc), Marine Engineer or equivalent education with experience with T&I management, harbour set up and/or offshore logistics solutions.
- 5+ year's experience with handling and negotiating technical and commercial solutions.
- 5+ year's experience in similar role in offshore wind or relevant industry.