Construction Project Manager – Spain
Taylor Hopkinson is in search of a Project Construction Manager for a leading renewable company that is specialized in the development, construction and operation of renewable assets.
This person will manage a relevant portfolio of solar PV projects in Spain during the construction stage. The location is flexible.
- Supervise utility-scale photovoltaic projects from the pre-construction until the COD phase
- Ensure the local EPC contractor is working on the expected performance, supervising the local team on site
- Manage and negotiate contracts with providers as well as liaise with local authorities
- Supervise the projects are being delivered within the quality and economic metrics as well as ensure the H&S compliance
- Evaluate possible risks that affect the normal performance of the project to make timely decisions, mitigate them or reduce their impacts
- Manage the financial aspects of the projects and optimize some processes if needed
- Engineering degree with experience in project management
- Experience during the stage of construction of solar or wind large-scale projects is mandatory
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Willingness to travel nationally