Construction Project Manager
A Solar Project Manager is required at a major European utilities company in the Netherlands for an initial six-month contract.
This utilities company is looking to grow its new solar division, focusing on building solar and storage projects across the Netherlands.
- Manage and lead both internal and external teams of engineers, site managers and contractors.
- Leading the development of large-scale solar projects
- Coaching, mentoring and managing team members
- Focus on risk management and HSE
- Tracking and coordinating project performance, planning, schedule, compliance, finances, safety and quality
- Working across rooftop, ground-mounted and floating solar projects
- Previous experience in leading large-scale solar projects
- Knowledge of Project Management systems
- An educational background in engineering - A master's degree would be beneficial but is not required
- Holding Project Management certifications would be advantageous
- VCA training certificates would be advantageous
- Fluency in Dutch would be beneficial but is not a requirement