Construction Project Manager
An opportunity for an experienced solar Construction Project Manager to join a leading international player, taking on responsibility for the safe, timely, and high quality delivery of a 2GW portfolio of PV projects in the Spain.
This Sr. Construction PM will ideally be based at HQ in Madrid.
- Lead the delivery of utility-scale PV solar projects concurrently
- Management of site personnel including contractors and subcontractors
- Ensure high levels of safety are maintained across all sites
- Take full responsibility for the quality of projects and performance of staff under management
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including reporting upwards on project status and progress
- Full responsibility over EPC tenders
- 8+ years' solar project/construction management experience, ideally in Spain
- Knowledge of the Spanish regulation and legislation related to PV plant construction
- Strong manager of people, with experience leading large contractor and subcontractor teams
- Good communicator with demonstrable record of providing oral and written reports to management on project status
- English language skills beneficial