Construction Site Manager – Rome
Job ID 16174
- Ensure budget, execution deadline, safety and quality on site.
- Responsible for the management and development of the project reporting to the project engineer
- Ensure compliance with legal and institutional requirements
- Assure the coordination with the monitoring team
- Responsible for the compliance reviews, operation, management and monitoring of PR time before the signature of the PAC.
- Fluent level of English and Spanish both spoken and written.
- Degree in engineering or similar industry is required.
- Previous experience and technical knowledge of electricity and civil works
- Experience using Office tools, and SAP.
The role will be based in Italy.