Fantastic 12-month contract opportunity available for a Consultation Manager with a leading offshore wind farm developer based in the UK.
We require a Consultation Manager for a major offshore wind farm development based in South East England
- Produce a Consultation Strategy for the formal Consultation for the project, currently planned for Early 2021
- Designing the consultation to maximise participation
- Clear aims and objectives to aid the outcome of the strategy
- Focus on the consultation tools and techniques to be implemented
- The approach to collation and analysis of consultation responses and, reporting of responses.
- Approach to integration of digital and virtual consultations alongside more traditional method
- Implement the Consultation Strategy
- Lead in design, preparation, and implementation of the Consultation
- liaison with Local Authorities
- production of content of the Consultation materials, including engaging with communications team in the production of Consultation materials
- Identification and implementation of any virtual consultation tools, as appropriate
- Working with stakeholder and engagement teams to manage logistical aspects of consultation
- Integration of the strategy with wider project team and external legal and land agents
- Delivery of internal communications / training for Consultation
- Lead on the production of the Consultation Report for submission
- Work with Offshore wind farm consents and project team to identify key topics and focus for consultation
- Liaise with the Lead EIA consultant and Land Agent to incorporate and align s.42 consultation requirements
- Manage the collation and recording of consultation responses, including any GDPR considerations and requirements
- Chair regular internal consultations progress meetings
- Own and manage the consultation programme and timelines for formal events
- Demonstrable experience of working in a major infrastructure project and management of consultation, including:
- Liaising with teams across a diverse interdisciplinary landscape
- Engaging with Local Authorities and other key stakeholders in the development of consultation methods and content
- Management of online Consultation (spaces), utilising digital and virtual platforms
- Drafting and production of consultation reports for large projects
- A good understanding of the statutory consultation and DCO process.
- Analytical skills - ability to work to a high level of accuracy and to produce a high standard of written work
- Evidence of success in forming and maintaining working relationships in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience of large scale infrastructure projects and consultations
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to organise work to meet deadlines
- The ability to respond to changing priorities and demands and adopt a flexible approach to working
- Consenting Strategy with clear aims and objectives
- Implementation of a consultation which meets the requirements of the Planning Act in support of the application to obtain consent for a DCO.
- A Consultation Report which demonstrates how the responses to consultations and other engagement activities for the Offshore wind farm have been incorporated into the final project design.