Job ID 8680
A Contract's Manager is required to work for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer in Taiwan.
- The Contracts manager will play a key role in ensuring that the overall Offshore Wind Farm development is successfully procured and delivered
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will support and deputise for the Commercial Director as lead contract manager in the management and administration of the main EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) contracts
- During the construction phase the Contract Manager will manage the full procurement process for the relevant packages and provide commercial / contractual input on interface issues that may arise within and/or between work packages.
- Manage and assist package contract managers and ensure that consistent practices are applied across the project.
- Lead in managing complicated contract claims, insurance claims or disputes that may arise during the execution of the works.
- Responsible for the contract administration and respond to contractual matters when they arise and provide any relevant input that may be required from time to time on work health, safety and environment plans and implementation.
- Overseeing and managing relevant commercial handover procedures to ensure seamless integration between stages and mitigating commercial or legal interface issues between contractors will also be required.
- The Contract Manager will be involved in trouble shooting and problem solving commercial and legal issues as they arise and assist with input into the financial modelling of the offshore wind project where required.
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Contract Management or a related Field and/or a chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Prior experience working for an energy developer, utility, EPCI performing contract management roles for Offshore Wind Projects
- Fluent in English and while not essential, written and spoken Mandarin skills would also be desired.
- Candidates must be prepared to be full-time in Taiwan