Corporate Development Manager
Unique opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional to join a leading offshore wind services business during an exciting period of growth. The business has ambitious plans to significantly grow their market share both organically and through acquisition, as such you will with senior management to deliver M&A projects and support on commercial decision making relating to the growth of the business.
- Support the VP Offshore Wind to analyse new M&A opportunities within the global offshore wind services market.
- Lead financial due diligence projects aligned to potential acquisitions
- Financial and commercial support on bid writing
- Market/competitor analysis to determine potential acquisition targets
- Work with senior management on business case design
- Minimum 5 years' finance and M&A experience
- Qualified Accountant ideally from large firm or corporate background
- Excellent academic record
- Experience of leading M&A processes, ideally for small & medium sized companies.
- Experience of large commercial tendering
- Broad understanding of renewable energy sector
- Highly analytical and commercial mindset
- Adaptable, commercial and ambitious