Cost Controller – Madrid (Spain)
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of a Cost Controller for one of the leading companies in the solar PV industry. This person will be responsible for monitoring costs from development to O&M stages working closely with Business Development, Procurement, EPC and Finance Departments.
- Analyse documentation to prepare cost estimates and develop strategies to improve processes and reduce costs alongside the whole lifecycle of the projects.
- Create and maintain Cost Estimating Databases and maintain records of estimated costs.
- Communicate with internal and external teams (Engineering, Procurement, EPC…) to ensure estimating efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
- Extensive experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of estimating, project management, purchasing and cost control during construction.
- Fluent level of English is a must.