Country Manager Colombia
Job ID 11738
- Develop and revise strategies to expand growth, build and manage an effective pipeline of new opportunities in Colombia.
- Strong cooperation with the headquarter in Europe to evaluate and develop new projects and business opportunities.
- Adjusting the strategy accordingly to the local energy market and the regulatory framework.
- Lead & establish relationships with land owners, project developers and servants and drive the permitting process forward to ready to build.
- Promote the company projects in national auctions and private tenders.
- Mapping and approaching relevant stakeholders and local authorities including grid companies, investors, renewable association, PPA etc…
- Liaising with spatial planners and other advisers to prepare permit applications towards province and municipality.
- Successful closure of solar leasing and solar PPA contracts.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years' experience in Renewable Energy - especially in solar projects, in Colombia.
- Strong existing network of relevant contacts including wihtin the Colombian electricity and renewables industry.
- Experience and understanding of necessary requirements to apply for environmental license and grid connection.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Leadership experience and ability to manage a team in a flat organisation.
- High ability to handle effectively multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Willing and able to travel within Colombia and internationally to Europe.