Country Manager Kenya
You'll be coming in to create and implement a national business plan, putting in place a budget and growing the business nationally across all renewable technologies. You will be heavily involved in growing the development team and driving new developments across Kenya.
Using your knowledge of the Kenyan energy sector and regulations, you'll oversee the development process, manage in-country staff, support the local construction and O&M teams and identify and evaluate potential new projects.
- Building and implementing a business plan to drive growth across Kenya
- Growing the team and building a development function
- Supporting the local construction and O&M teams
- Identifying and evaluating potential new projects
- Proven experience leading a team of at least ten people
- Solid knowledge of working on energy and renewable projects in Kenya
- A network and knowledge of the key players and stakeholders in the Kenyan market
- Fluency in English
- Regular travel as required both in-country and to the company's main European offices