Country Manager – Mexico
Taylor Hopkinson has been mandated to search and select a Country Manager for a leading renewable energy company specialised in technical and commercial Advisory Services throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Based in Mexico City and leading a consolidated team, the Country Manager will report directly to headquarters in London.
- Business development and increase of the pipeline in Mexico
- Contact and advise different stakeholders during the development, construction and operation of energy projects
- Optimise the main contract projects and negotiate with national and international renewable players
- Support in the budgeting, forecasting, reporting and P&L management
- Manage the local team and hire and train new member
- Professional Bachelor of Engineering or Economics
- Experience during the stages of development, construction, operation and/or asset management of renewable projects is mandatory
- Strong background in the Mexican renewable energy market and good knowledge of local main players
- High level of English and Spanish language skills