Country Manager Netherlands
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of an experienced Head of Business Development to join a leading Investment company focused on solar and wind assets.
This person will be responsible for the development and consolidation of the portfolio in the Netherlands.
The location can be flexible.
- Originate and develop solar PV and onshore wind projects, which includes both greenfield and brownfield development
- Create a local team to support the grow of the business in the Country, which includes hiring and training new members
- Negotiate with local authorities, banks and other stakeholders in order to achieve the development and grid connection procedures
- Technical and financial assessment of the projects as well as development of the local strategy managing the P&L of the Country
- Coordinate with the international team and ensure the local compliance of the company
- Control during the construction and operation of those projects
- Bachelor´s Degree in engineering or business studies
- Experience in the development of renewable energy projects in the Netherlands and with similar scope of responsibilities
- Great knowledge of the local regulation and players
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Availability to travel throughout the Country
- Ability to work with a multicultural team