Country Manager South Korea – Solar PV
Opportunity for a senior PV professional to join a Global Top 3 Solar high-tech company as Country Manager, in this role you will be leading the sales team in Seoul, South Korea.
Sales experience in solar industry is necessary.
- Develop Key account customer related Commercial Solar project and ground mounted projects.
- Develop the market accordingly to create more business opportunities
- Develops the relationship in local region with government and project investor/developer
- Acquisitions of new customers and management of existing customers
- Tracking of Key Account activities in SalesForce and regular reporting to GM.
- Participation in local and regional trade fairs
- Growing company market share
- Increase revenues, profitability and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs
- Support marketing activities and market communications
- Building and demonstrating a good understanding of the market and industry
- Implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual sales targets of the company
- Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients
- Manage the Korean Team
- Good understanding of the local Korean market
- A minimum of 5 years successful B2B sales / Business Development experience in PV Solar industry in the local Korean market
- Great leadership and Team Management experience
- Professional in English and Korean language, Mandarin is a plus but not necessary
- Proven track record of successful execution of sales targets in previous roles
- Result-driven approach and ability to work autonomously
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills. Fluent in Korean and English language.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as intercultural skills
- High reliability and ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and excellent team leader
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis
- Excellent presentation skills