Country Manager – Spain
One of the most important companies within the renewable energy sector is looking for a Managing Director to run the Madrid office. Our client is one of the leading Asset Management and Technical Advisory firms in Iberia.
- Increase the revenue and market position of the firm in the Country.
- Monitor KPIs, financial metrics and the operations of the office.
- Manage the Spanish Team and ensure the quality of the assessment delivery to key customers.
- Oversee the daily operations of the office.
- Direct report to the CEO, based in the HQ in Central Europe.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- Broad experience in the renewable energy sector in Spain and Latam.
- Updated knowledge to the commercial and regulatory issues faced in the stages of wind and solar project development.
- Wide networking of contacts to support processes and business development.
- Capacity to deal with stakeholders.
- Management C-Level experience in similar positions.
- Compulsory fluent English.