Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind
We are delighted to be growing our Finance team and are seeking an experienced and competent Credit Controller to work with a progressive, supportive and collaborative team. You will report to the Finance Manager and have responsibility for four revenue generating entities (UK Ltd, US Corp, Taiwan and Singapore).
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy.
- Cash collection via telephone and email
- Issuing copy invoices to clients where required
- Allocating sales receipts on SAGE
- Liaising with internal colleagues across various departments to resolve ongoing client queries
- Run weekly aged debtor report from SAGE
- Communications with clients, requesting payment dates and updates on overdue invoices
- Update aged debt spreadsheet with all relevant actions / updates
- Update Internal CRM system with client contacts and record calls made
- Run month end aged debt report for inclusion in Board report
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and package along with the opportunity to grow your career from our stunning Glasgow City Centre offices.
We offer flexible / hybrid working models and the team currently spend 2 days per week in the office and 3 days working from home.
We love to promote internally and provide training and mentoring to help you achieve your professional development.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.