Job ID 10047
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our client's offshore wind team. Based in Hamburg or Amsterdam.
- Design and implement scalable data architecture
- Build and maintain complex data pipelines
- Design and implement functional and performance improvements on the data warehouse
- Evaluate new technology and techniques in order to improve systems design
- Work together with stakeholders including Operation & Maintenance, Data Analytics, Engineering, Document Management and other functions to identify and manage data interfaces
- Lead data integrity and data governance initiatives
- Mentor colleagues to mature the team and share knowledge with stakeholders
- Academic background in engineering and/or IT with experience in applicable area.
- Technical and/or operational background within offshore wind or related industry preferred.
- Experience in SQL and noSQL data bases.
- Experience in MS Azure advantageous.
- Experience in ERP systems (e.g. SAP) advantageous.
- Experience with Kafka advantageous.
- Experience with data pipelines and handling big data.
- Project management skills.
- Flexible mindset to adapt to different system and process environments.
- Ability to develop detailed solutions, while always maintaining a higher-level perspective.
- Good stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills, enjoying an environment characterised by disciplinary and cultural diversity.
- Good communication, technical and commercial skills - English is strong, both verbally and written. German and/or Dutch language skills are nice to have.
- Enthusiastic about the potential of digitalisation and self-propelled to implement the opportunities in the wind industries.